Technicals Stability Returns
Related Tutorial On Technical Analysis
Example Showing How to Trade with Bollinger Band
Back to Bollinger BandsSuggestion/Feedback
Example Used Here for Case Study is ITC Ltd.
- The chart below is of ITC Ltd for a period from 7th April to 30th June.
- The band are expanding with the High Volatility and Volume also above average shows Trend reversal.
- At point A the price gets Resistance from upper Bollinger Band.
- It crosses the middle Bollinger Band and at point B it gets Support from lower Bollinger Band.
- At point G also it gets support from lower Bollinger Band.
- The price moves up with good volume and at point C the price gets the resistance of upper Bollinger Band.
- At point D the price crosses the upper Bollinger Band with heavy volume, and expanding the Bollinger band giving a good buy signal.
- The price after staying above the upper Bollinger band comes down after few sessions.
- At point E and F it further gets resistance. Point E and F can be profit booking points.
Our Website provides free Stock Screening Reports
on Support/Resistance By Bollinger Bands at: